Pages

This site is currently under renovation. Mainly the tabs still need to be updated, so if the pages look weird or are empty, they will be updated shortly. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to let me know! Thanks!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

I had some Pumpkin Cookies last night, and thought of this easy recipe that I'd share:

1 box Spice cake mix (I prefer Betty Crocker)
1 small can pumpkin pie filling
1/2 bag chocolate chips

Mix together and bake. I never got the official cooking temperature, but I usually do 350 degrees for maybe 12-15 minutes. The center takes a lot longer to cook, so don't make them too big. I had a friend add a 1 tsp of either baking soda or powder (I'm not a baker--so I don't know which) to help them bake nicer...but since I can't remember which, I don't!

They are really yummy, and perfect for this time of year! Enjoy.

1 comment:

Diane Bohn said...

We made these over the weekend and they were delicious!! Thanks! It was kind of hard to tell when they were done...but they were still good!

Blog Archive