Pages

This site is currently under renovation. Mainly the tabs still need to be updated, so if the pages look weird or are empty, they will be updated shortly. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to let me know! Thanks!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chicken Croissant Sandwhich/ Potato Salad

Here is a most delicious recipe from Neil's mom. Yummy! :)

Getting the recipe I found out the dressing is goof for Chicken Croissant Sandwiches or Potato Salad

Dressing:
1 c mayo
1 Tbs sugar (or more if desired)
1 tsp salt
2 tsp prepared mustard
1 tsp vinegar
thin with pickle juice or milk

for Potato Salad use 6-7 potatoes

for Chicken Salad Sandwich, if you like it really mayoish use 3-4 chicken breasts, cut into chunks and pressure cook, boil or steam until cooked (15 min?) then season with salt and pepper or season salt. Add the dressing in a bit at a time (you can always add more, can't add less).

Then add whatever fruits and veggies you like: i.e. almonds or cashews, onions, celery, grapes


*I love grapes, so I add a ton. I also shredded the chicken a little bit as I stirred. I had chicken tenderloins instead of breasts and used 7 or 8. We don't like it super mayo and we had extra dressing left over. For how much chicken I cooked, it makes about 8 croissant sandwiches. Bring on the leftovers! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!yummy...sounds are amazing!!!i cant wait i try it..Thanks for posting yummiest recipe..

--
Reenee
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments

Blog Archive