Pages

This site is currently under renovation. Mainly the tabs still need to be updated, so if the pages look weird or are empty, they will be updated shortly. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to let me know! Thanks!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin pie pudding

I haven't tried this yet, but I was really excited to find this recipe so I thought I would share. It got great reviews, but everyone said it was ready in 3.5-4 hours, not the 6-7 hours that the recipe says.

Ingredients

  • 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
  • 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
  • 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • whipped topping

Directions

  1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a slow cooker coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees F. Serve in bowls with whipped topping if desired.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

OK - well, it wasn't as good as I'd hoped it would be. Not like pudding at all, more cake like than pumpkin pie with the buscuit mix added in. Everyone liked it and it all got eaten, but I would choose pumpkin pie or pumpkin dessert over this. Next time I guess I'll try it before I post.

Blog Archive