Pages

This site is currently under renovation. Mainly the tabs still need to be updated, so if the pages look weird or are empty, they will be updated shortly. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to let me know! Thanks!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

bacon-wrapped cracker appetizers

I had these the other night and they are yummy, and different from the usual. I haven't made them yet, but here are the informal directions she told me.

For each you need:
2 Club crackers
cream cheese (not whipped)
1/2 slice of bacon

Place a thin slice of cream cheese between the two crackers, salt side in. Cut a slice of bacon in half and wrap it around the crackers. Place on baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes on each side. Sooo good!

This is the only variation of the recipe that I could find online - using Parmesan cheese instead of cream cheese, and baking them longer at a lower temp.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

you pretty much had me at "bacon wrapped" YUM!!;)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Blog Archive