Pages

This site is currently under renovation. Mainly the tabs still need to be updated, so if the pages look weird or are empty, they will be updated shortly. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to let me know! Thanks!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Artichoke Dip

1 C shredded Parmesan cheese
½ C mayo
8 oz cream cheese
2 cloves garlic, minced
10-12 oz jar artichokes, chopped
10 oz clean chopped spinach (can be frozen)

Tortilla chips, crackers, sliced baguette or pita

Combine all ingredients – except ½ C of Parmesan - in an 8x8 pan. Cook at 350 for 20 minutes, then stir and add remaining Parmesan on top. Cook until bubbly, about 10 mins. Serve with choice of chip or bread.

(I haven't ever actually put in the spinach - my friend had made it without when I first tried it and it was delicious, and I haven't added it in yet.)

No comments:

Blog Archive