Pages

This site is currently under renovation. Mainly the tabs still need to be updated, so if the pages look weird or are empty, they will be updated shortly. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to let me know! Thanks!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies

This recipe is probably one of the best Choco Chip recipes I have ever tried! It is actually Alisha's mom-in-laws recipe, but I love it! I've been craving cookies for the past 2 weeks, and finally made these tonight! Yum!

2 sticks margarine
1/2 c shortening
1 1/2 c sugar
1 1/2 c brown sugar
4 eggs
2 tsp soda
1 tsp salt
1 Tbs vanilla
(a dollop of sour cream - this is my addition)
5 1/3 c flour*
2 pkgs choco chips (the best are Ghiradelli (sp?) chips, I use 1 pkg milk choco and 1 pkg white)

mix and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 min

*One tip that I heard once, which I think really makes a difference: after you mix in the flour, try to mix it as little as possible. This will help keep the dough from getting stiff.

That's it! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting yummiest recipe....i love chocolate chip cookies...

--
Reenee
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments

Blog Archive