Pages

This site is currently under renovation. Mainly the tabs still need to be updated, so if the pages look weird or are empty, they will be updated shortly. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to let me know! Thanks!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Pudding Pops

I found this site and they have a whole bunch of variations on pudding pops that you can make at home! Yum! :) I especially like creamy pops. I'm just going to post the link here, but I want to make sure to remember this. I think we just might be making a lot of these this summer. Now time to go buy some molds! :)


Our Best Bites

(I'm sure the site has a ton of other great recipes too. I'll have to look around some more.)


I especially want to try the Mint Chocolate Cookie Pops and the Pina Colada Pops!




and of course the other flavors sound good too! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive