Pages

This site is currently under renovation. Mainly the tabs still need to be updated, so if the pages look weird or are empty, they will be updated shortly. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to let me know! Thanks!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hum, would I have made this had I not been so tired?

Ok. Here's what I made today. It tasted good, though after I was done and thought about it I was a little surprised.

Scramble an egg or two (I like two. Before putting the eggs in the pan to cook I whip them up w/ a little bit of milk. Helps them stay moist and yummy!!!)
Place a flour tortillas on a plate.
Spread some mayo on it in a strip down the middle.
Layer three pieces of lunch meat folded over on top of the mayo. (I used chicken)
Layer your scrambled eggs on top of lunch meat.
Place as many slices of mozzarella cheese on top of eggs.
One dill pickle on the top.
Fold up like a burrito and enjoy!

If you ever try this out...let me know what you think.

No comments:

Blog Archive