Pages

This site is currently under renovation. Mainly the tabs still need to be updated, so if the pages look weird or are empty, they will be updated shortly. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to let me know! Thanks!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

FYI

I added a new feature to the blog: A list of all the recipe titles. Now it will be much easier to glance and see what there is and if there is something that sparks your taste buds!

I asked Alisha to post a few recipes that she already had, and I hadn't even realized...thus my vision for the need. heehee. Anyway, I figure this will be MUCH more user friendly and make the blog more useful and easier to try out new stuff! I just wanted to let you all know!

Thanks for all the contributions!! Keep them coming!! :) and don't forget to leave your thumbs ups or downs if you try any of the recipes! :D

Happy Cooking!
Diane

p.s. if you post a favorite recipe - make sure to label it as a favorite as well as whatever else it lies under. Then we'll all know which recipes are priority to try... ;)

No comments:

Blog Archive