Pages

This site is currently under renovation. Mainly the tabs still need to be updated, so if the pages look weird or are empty, they will be updated shortly. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to let me know! Thanks!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cooking Club of America

I am a member of the Cooking Club of America and they send me emails every now and then with yummy recipes! Here are some that I thought looked the best. (I'll add more once Hunter falls asleep.)

If anyone wants to join, they are doing a promotion where you and I both get $100 gift card for groceries. That's pretty nice! The club perks are emails if you want, a bi-monthly magazine with AWESOME recipes and great pictures! You can sign up to test products for free and keep them! They have giveaways, etc. Let me know if you are interested and I will send your name as a referral so you can get the $100 too. (http://www.cookingclub.com/Main/default.aspx) They also have a great forum online where you can post/find a million recipes, ask questions, find tons of info on cooking. It's pretty neat, and all the people are really nice.

Otherwise, I'll keep sharing some of the great recipes they send me! I haven't tried all of them yet, but that doesn't mean I never will. ;)

No comments:

Blog Archive